^^^Look you guys!^^^ I finally got a popsicle mold! It’s very exciting stuff, not to mention the best $20 I ever spent. I’ve already made 4 batches of popsicles, and it just showed up on my doorstep a week or so ago.
I can’t stop! In fact I currently have a pop in one hand while peck-peck-pecking at the keyboard with the other. That’s
And really, how could one not be addicted to a spicy coconut lime situation?
Spicy Coconut Lime Popsicles contain a flurry of food combinations that my brain goes crazy over. Everything in food is better off with its opposite: sweet needs a little salt; richness needs acid. These pops combine all of that plus the added delight of something that is cold and spicy at the same time!
Are you dying yet? Because I might die before I finish this post if I can’t have another popsicle. I ate it already…
Spicy Coconut Lime Popsicles
- 14 ounce can whole coconut milk
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Tiny pinch of fine grain salt
- Whisk all the ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined. Pour into your popsicle mold and add the sticks after an hour. After about 4 hours freezing time, remove pops from the mold and try to eat just one!
Yields10 popsicles using this mold